Saturday, November 7, 2015

Out for the season

Saturday at 8am - scheduled boat haul. I'm storing my boat at Bert's Boat Yard in Weymouth. It's right down the river from me. I left my slip at 7:40 and putted over, then hung out for a bit as the hauler got his trailer ready. It was a beautiful, warm morning with a nice wind. Not the weather I was hoping for as it would have been mentally easier to pull her for the year if it was 40 and raining.

Hauling and blocking went uneventfully. I have to winterize the engine (water system has already been done) and plan on detailing the hull and giving the deck a thorough washing before I wrap O'Sea D for the winter.

My folding bike gets used twice a year

Thayer's Landing - only 3 boats left

Just starting to get lifted out of the water

Trailer had to be repositioned, so I tied off for a few mins

Other boats already stored for the winter



Port side has been powerwashed


No comments:

Post a Comment